5* Champs incoming?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5* Champs incoming?

Post by jcmakers on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:17 pm

Been seeing posts everywhere about them adding 5* champs soon. I'm not sure what I think about that since I only have 1 4*. What do you guys think about that possibility? IMHO I feel that it will cheapen 2* to the point where they won't be worth more than 1s are right now, and everything else will be shifted down as well...

jcmakers

Back to top Go down

Re: 5* Champs incoming?

Post by Super Lunchbox on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:42 pm

Yeah, I agree with you. I still don't have a 4* so I can only imagine how hard it will be to get a 5* unless you have the cash to spend. And you're right, as as soon as there are 5* it will make the 2* only a small step up from the 1*
Super Lunchbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Thermos on Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:46 pm

Meh...it's just another set of champs I won't get!

If 5 stars actually get introduced I would think the drop rate for 4's and 3's would increase. I mean I've been on this game since it started and I only have 1 4 star. Also, I am guessing that's why they dropped 4 stars from the arena. They are probably going to introduce a 4 star only arena to win 5 star champs.
Super Thermos
Admin

http://thekos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jcmakers on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:15 pm

I agree, another high cost low open probability champ. And arenas will be 2s for a 3, 3s for a 4, and 4s for a five. I do hope this will make it easier to pick up 3s and 4s though...
Also wondering whether to stop leveling my 2*s and focus on all my 3*s?

jcmakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Thermos on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:26 pm

I started leveling my 2's again. I think they want to force people to max them out. Which makes sense. It's hard maxing 30 something champs though lol.
Super Thermos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jcmakers on Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:20 pm

Yeah, right now all of mine are rank 3 level 1. I can maintain streaks that way, and didn't have to use a ton of iso. Guys I'm going to start leveling them up though now that they've changed scoring

jcmakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Homic on Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:26 am

I would definitely prioritise bringing the remainder of my 2* champions to rank 3 level 1 before attempting to max them at rank 3 level 30. That process will eat at your ISO-8 without acquiring benefits for the 2*'s.

Homic

Back to top Go down

Post by Spro247 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:20 am

That's a good idea to rank the 2*. Now with the rank up event, should we as a group TRY to save our 3* rank ups for that day and we can rank up the 2* whenever? I feel guilty ranking up 2* lately when it's not the event day.

Spro247

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Thermos on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:01 am

I think that's fair. Everyone can rank 1 or 2 stars anytime. They don't give many points anyway. Besides...we usually destroy rank up within minutes of it starting!
Super Thermos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum